DataVisor Fraud Index Report: Q1 2019
Mining Intelligence From Data Signals
In an era of rapidly increasing attack sophistication, the ability to interpret a vast array of data signals in real time, and at scale, is critical for organizations to proactively identify and stop fraudulent attacks.
To bring you this report, we analyzed over 44 billion events, 800 million users, 396 million IP addresses, and more. Download the Q1 2019 Fraud Index Report from DataVisor to receive unparalleled data-driven insights into the latest attack trends, and the most effective prevention strategies.
Read this report to learn:
- How fraudsters operate on a global scale to mastermind sophisticated new attacks
- Ways risk managers can differentiate between normal and abnormal user behavior
- Why context is so critical for proactively identifying risk
- How to extract intelligence from data to improve digital security
- Why abnormal isn’t always fraudulent
… and more!